Summer time in the lab
Summer is almost here! If you are planning to work in the lab during the summer, please take note of the following:
- Running an experiment involving the adult participant database is not recommended in summer since a lot of students are simply not in Utrecht then, so recruitment is rather difficult. If you want to try anyway, please contact Iris Mulders before Wednesday July 5.
- The lab will be closed August 14-18 because the UIT-dagen are unbearably noisy and make it impossible to get to Janskerkhof 13. No lab support will be available on these days.
- The rest of the summer, we try to have lab support in room 0.09, but support in July may be patchy due to support staff vacations and hard-to-plan-for natural events. If you absolutely need support on a certain day, check in advance via email@example.com.
- The lab may be closed for a few days in the summer for the construction of a baby EEG lab in room K.02. UPDATE: This will be August 28-30.
- From July 17 until August 18 the building will be closed, but someone will be available during office hours to open the door if you ring the door bell.