In the practicum room (room K.06) you’ll find ten workstations on five desks. In the center of the room there are two large tables for six people each. The room has a whiteboard.
Using a workstation in this room does not require a reservation, however if you want to assure a particular desk or need the room for a practicum you should make a reservation. Please note, practicums have priority over individual use. This means reservations by individuals may be discarded by a lab manager on request of a practicum tutor.
- Dell Precision 3640 (10 identical machines)
- Intel Core i5-10500 CPU
- 16 GB RAM
- 1 TB SSD + 1 TB SSD
- Windows 10, 64 bit + Ubuntu Mate 20.04
- integrated audio card
- integrated HD Graphics card (1920×1080)
- Room number: K.06
- Reserve this facility
Keeping the facilities in this lab in the best possible condition requires your cooperation; please read the house rules and stick to them. Especially important:
- Never ever change or remove any wiring; don’t pull out any plugs
- No eating or drinking (except coffee, tea, water)
- Clean up
- Ask for help, report all problems